How to Get Rid of Man Boobs: Important Facts You Need to Know
How to get rid of man boobs? This is probably one of the most awkward questions any man can ask. Gynecomastia or more commonly known as man boobs is a medical condition that affects about 32% of the male population around the world. Considering the large number of affected males, many people still find this condition a bit unusual and often times, a subject of ridicule. How to get rid of man boobs? This is not a question that an affected male would ask openly. In fact, 7 of 10 men affected with gynecomastia admitted to secretly searching the internet how to get rid of man boobs than asking their family or friends to find a solution to this dilemma.
Truly, the shallow understanding of most people is the root cause why males affected with gynecomastia suffer from low self-esteem. This perception arises from false belief that only fat people develop man boobs. While obesity is one factor, it cannot be pointed as the sole reason why this medical condition happens. It is proven that even skinny males develop man boobs. So what are the causes of this medical condition? And how to get rid of man boobs?
- One of the causes of Gynecomastia is genetically linked. Studies proved that testosterone deficiency that arises during the developmental years of a male child has a huge factor why man boobs develops. Hormonal imbalance during puberty can also cause the development of man boobs.
- Health Related Reasons. Poor men’s health can also cause chest fat or man boobs. Often times, unhealthy and imbalanced lifestyle are what causes this condition among sick men.
- Drug Related Reasons. Gynecomastia has proven to be a side effect of over consuming both prescription and non-prescription drugs. Drugs that contain elements such as estrogen, androgen and steroids are some of the culprit of man boobs development.
Gynecomastia among children can be outgrown as they become adult. Puberty age is an erratic hormonal stage that everyone goes through. Adolescent males can also develop man boobs and as they enter adulthood, they become more critical to their looks that they will ultimately find way how to get rid of man boobs.
There are different ways how to get rid of man boobs, it basically depends on the reasons why man boobs developed. For obese males suffering from this condition, the best way to get rid of man boobs is to lose some weight. For males who developed man boobs due to drug related reasons, immediately discontinue taking those drugs. Consult your doctor on the best alternative prescription to take. For people affected by health related reasons, recovery is the key. Once you have recovered from your disease, there is a big chance that the man boobs size will be significantly reduced.
While those simple solutions can be effective to some, it does not necessarily mean that it will all be effective to everyone affected with gynecomastia. If you have tried doing all the mentioned things but the size of gynecomastia remains the same, there are 2 other alternative solutions on how to get rid of man boobs.
- Going for an all-natural way to get rid of man boobs. This includes changing your eating habits, exercising regularly and as much as possible, getting a fitness instructor that will assist you with more effective routines. You can also follow several diet programs for faster results.
- Undergoing surgery. Probably the most extreme solution on how to get rid of man boobs. Usually, doctors only recommend surgical procedure in cases where oral medications are not effective. While it is a very expensive option, this is by far the quickest and most effective way on how to get rid of man boobs.