Estrogen Blockers help prevent men to develop Gynecomastia aka male breasts successfully.
Estrogen is a type of female hormone that plays a significant role in the regulation of women’s estrous cycle. It is present in both male and female, with women having higher quantities compared to men.
And, similarly, men have higher quantities of Testosterone (male hormone) when compared to women.
Unfortunately, some men have higher levels of Estrogen compared to Testosterone and that is when the problem arises.
They are prone to getting female features like enlarged breasts, less body hair etc…
And, if we could block the estrogen levels, it would be easy for us to prevent Gynecomastia naturally.
Symptoms of High Estrogen Levels in Men
Below are the common symptoms or signs you can notice if your estrogen levels are high when compared with your testosterone levels.
- Gynecomastia (increase in breast size)
- Low Libido
- Increase in Abdominal Fat & Body Fat %
- Prostate Problems
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Low Mood
- Low Energy Levels
- Less Bodily Hair
- Loss of Muscle Mass
What Causes Increase of Estrogen Levels in Men?
As we age, it is common in some men to see a spike in their Estrogen levels, mainly because of an increase in the enzyme ‘Aromatase’ and another reason is higher levels of body fat.
Here are some common causes of higher estrogen levels in men:
- Aromatase Enzyme
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- Diet High in Carbs
- Body Fat (Obesity)
- Environmental Toxins
How to Test Your Estrogen/Testosterone Levels?
There are 3 different types of tests done majorly to find out the percentage of estrogen/testosterone hormones in your body.
- Blood Test: Requires a visit to your doctor but gives only total estrogens and not the free hormone levels.
- Saliva Test: Can be done at home but not the perfect one to judge the difference.
- Urine Testing (Recommended): This is easy and perfect way to find out the estrogen levels. It can be done with a DUTCH hormones test kit.
Best Estrogen Blockers for Men 2018
Using the anti-estrogen aka testosterone booster supplements will help balance the estrogen & testosterone levels in men.
1.Androsurge Estrogen Blocker for Men (Prevents Gynecomastia)
It is an all-natural estrogen reducing supplement for men that contains scientifically-dosed ingredients such as grape seed extract and diindolylmethane (DIM).
It helps maximize your muscle mass and fat loss at the same time. So, it is ideal for those who are trying to build muscles too
It is manufactured in a state-of-the-art cGMP facility. You also get a 100% money back guarantee in case if you don’t get any result after using these estrogen blocking supplements.
2.Gynexin Pills (Reduces Man Boobs)
It is 100% safe and affordable. The ingredients used in this product include:
- Chromium: Helps manage blood sugar levels and reduces body fat percentage
- Guggulsterone: Natural anti-inflammatory; Normalizes triglycerides and lowers cholesterol
- Proprietary Gynexin Blend: Special formula to reduce man boobs quickly
- Theobromine Cacao: Helps in fluid drainage and regulates blood pressure
- Caffeine: Reduces migraines and helps body dispose wastes by improving the urine flow
- Green Tea Extract: Helps in hormone stimulation
- Sclareolides (3, 17-dihdro-delta-5-etiocholone-7-one): Natural testosterone booster.
A single bottle contains 60 capsules.